Learn more about the history of FrontRange Solutions
FrontRange is a leading provider of Hybrid IT Service Management (ITSM) and Client Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With its suite of HEAT applications, FrontRange is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Client Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of devices every day for more than 15,000 leading organizations around the world. FrontRange customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity.
- Founded: 1989
- President & CEO: Jonathan Temple
- Corporate Headquarters: Silicon Valley, Milpitas, CA USA
- Worldwide Offices: 13 offices worldwide with global headquarters located in Australia (APAC) and United Kingdom (EMEA)
- In 2005, Francisco Partners, a private equity firm purchased all outstanding FrontRange shares
- In April 2007, FrontRange acquired Client Lifecycle applications developer, Enteo Solutions
- In April 2008, FrontRange acquired Centennial Software, makers of Device Wall, Centennial Discovery and Centennial Solutions Asset Management Suite
- In February 2012, FrontRange separated two core businesses to increase focus on each and gain momentum in them separately. Consequently, FrontRange will focus on IT Service Management (ITSM) and Client Management and the GoldMine business unit will focus on CRM. For more information on GoldMine, please visit: www.goldmine.com.