Learn more about the history of HEAT Software
HEAT Software is a leading provider of Hybrid IT Service Management (ITSM & SaaS IT Service Management) and Unified Endpoint Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With our suite of HEAT applications, HEAT Software is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of endpoints every day for thousands of leading organizations across IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service, and other enterprise functions. Our customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity. HEAT Software is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., and can be found at www.heatsoftware.com.
- Founded: 1989
- President & CEO: Jonathan Temple
- Corporate Headquarters: Silicon Valley, Milpitas, CA USA
- Worldwide Offices: 13 offices worldwide with global headquarters located in Australia (APAC) and United Kingdom (EMEA)
- In November 2005, Francisco Partners, a private equity firm purchased all outstanding FrontRange shares
- In April 2007, FrontRange acquired Client Lifecycle applications developer, Enteo Solutions
- In April 2008, FrontRange acquired Centennial Software, makers of Device Wall, Centennial Discovery and Centennial Solutions Asset Management Suite
- In February 2012, FrontRange separated two core businesses to increase focus on each and gain momentum in them separately. Consequently, FrontRange will focus on IT Service Management (ITSM) and Client Management and the GoldMine business unit will focus on CRM. For more information on GoldMine, please visit: www.goldmine.com.
- In February 2015, FrontRange and Lumension jointly announced that the companies will merge to create HEAT Software. The creation of HEAT Software was driven by Clearlake Capital Group’s acquisition of FrontRange in combination with the merger of its existing portfolio company Lumension.
Vision, Mission & Core Values
Vision - To help customers deliver superior business performance through the relentless improvement of service quality
Mission - To be the worldwide leading provider of Hybrid Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software solutions
Core Values – OPTIC: One Team, Passionate, Trustworthy, Innovative, Customer Focused
One Team - by working effectively as one team with a common vision and shared goals, we believe we can achieve amazing things. We recognize, respect and value diversity, and seek out contributions from everyone. Organizational silos don’t exist in our Company, because we know we can achieve much more collectively than any of us can individually, yet we are each accountable for delivering on the commitments we make.
Passionate – In pursuit of our vision, we are committed to being the best that we can be. Every day we raise the bar on ourselves and each other. We lead by example, set high standards, and consistently try to exceed them. Everything we do, we do with passion, pride and a sense of urgency; all for the greater good of our customers, our partners, our employees, our communities, and our organization.
Trustworthy – We believe trust and integrity are the foundation of our corporate and individual actions. Our reputation is built both upon them, and upon our ability to fulfill the promises we make. We are honest and transparent, we take responsibility and we’re accountable for all that we do. We treat everyone the way we would like to be treated and ensure that the highest ethical standards guide us in every decision we make.
Innovative – We constantly strive to be innovative. We take prudent risks, challenging conventional wisdom, and tirelessly seek new ways to improve. We aim to be creative, effective, and efficient in all the ways in which we work, so that we can deliver visionary, inspired, and cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers – helping them unlock unprecedented business value.
Customer Focused – Most importantly, we are obsessed with customer success. We recognize that customers come to us, and stay with us, by choice. We therefore have an unwavering commitment to put their interests ahead of our own. We make all decisions and take all actions with the custom in clear focus ultimately striving to be recognized as their trusted advisor. We understand more than anything that our success relies solely on the success of our customers.